Free Angel Charm Included!
Product Description: Scripture Hugs and Prayers for Love and Relationship is a collection of inspiring and faith building scriptures and stories to remind your loved one of all the promises they have in Christ.
You can ship Directly to your recipient during Checkout, simply add there address to the shipping address!
Included in the package is:
* A TO and FROM Page - Place what you want to say in the notes during checkout!
* A daily Our Father Process for busy Christian's to strengthen a personal relationship with God.
* 30 devotionals with powerful scriptures to encourage a powerful knowing of their God.
* 30 love inspired prayers.
* 28 Scripture based affirmations of God’s promises to remember who they truly are thru Christ.
* A scripture verse bookmark for marking ones page or to carry with them for a quick reference!
* A digital (sent by email) prayer for the giver to pray for the recipient of the book.
The Authors Inspiration: Kim Reutzel, NCCA Licensed Clinical Christian Counselor since 2006 developed this to inspire her clients and loved ones. She shares the very things that helped her out of her depression and anxiety in 1991 and has continued to give her the reminders she needs on a daily base to live an abundant life. She wrote this series after she received requests from love ones to help them keep their faith while living in this busy word that seemed to be so distracting. It is Kim’s hope for you and your loved ones to receive the same power her and others have from the scriptures she shares to encourage and the inspiration on the pages she has written. Blessings to you and your always!
NOTE: REQUIRED!!!! Add in notes your To and From message you would like us to add. IF YOU MISS THIS STEP - EMAIL THE INFO TO: INFO@WOMENINCMAGAZINE.COM
Written by Kim Reutzel, Publisher of Womeninc Magazine- Biblical Teacher/biblical mentor, Speaker & Writer. Kim is the former president and founder of Inspiration for Women Ministries, a non-profit/non-denominational Pastoral counseling center. She is a retired Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor and holds a Master of Arts in Clinical Christian Counseling from Cornerstone University. Kim has been featured on TBN, the Harvest show and over 300 radio stations.
Oversea shipments will be Notified of shipping cost or receive a digital copy by email.